Glenbard Security Inc. Personnel is above the rest
Glenbard Security Inc. will provide you with certified, licensed and insured Security Personnel. Each Security Professional has been screened to be able to provide you with the best service.
Our pre-employment background investigation is far superior to our competitors. Our applicants are screened in the following ways:
- Extensive National Criminal History Check
- Drivers License Record Check
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Psychological Exams
- Medical Exams
- Physical Agility Exams
Glenbard Security Inc. supervisors are utilized as a liaison between Glenbard Security Inc. and our clients. Supervisors provide the following services:
- Unannounced site checks
- Ensure adherence to polices and procedures
- Provide continual training to personnel
- Offer suggestions to better protect your premises
Personnel have 24-hour access to our Administrative staff. The following are the functions of the Glenbard Security Inc. Administration:
- Procure the latest equipment and technology to utilize at your location
- Provide you support with billing or operational questions
- Analyze daily activity of personnel to maximize performance
Our security personnel serve as criminal deterrents by adopting the principals of C.O.P.S. (community oriented police services) methodology. Simply, our personnel are encouraged to be approachable sources of information to guests, residents and employees. This generates a felling of community and safety.
Our security personnel make visible patrols throughout their posts in undetermined patterns. Our mobile patrols allow for greater area coverage and faster responses to emergencies.
Our personnel are outfield with uniforms that are conducive with your business environment. We have the capability of wearing the following types of uniforms:
- Police Style
- Business Attire
- Tactical Gear
- Casual Clothing
Our personnel know how to look professional. You wont have to worry about any un-tucked shirts or dirty pants anymore.